Weaver Leather Deluxe Climbing Rope Bag
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Durably-constructed bag stands up on its own for dependable performance.
- Perfect for storing lifeline ropes measuring 1/2" or 9/16" x 150', this bag is constructed of 1,200-denier polyester.
- Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior of the bag to help prevent it from collapsing.
- Handy quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use.
- A 1" ring offers easy attachment to a saddle.
- Features two outside pockets with convenient snap closures for storage of carabiners and other accessories.
- Top of bag features a zippered closure and a grommet for feeding rope through.
- The grommet is reinforced with leather for extra durability and is covered with a flap that keeps weather out.
- Measures 11" in diameter x 15" high.