Weaver Leather Saw Scabbard
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Handy snap on the front of these scabbards makes attachment of additional tools easy and convenient.
- Carefully handcrafted from top grain steer hide harness leather or black rubberized belting, these scabbards are designed for attachment to a positioning saddle.
- Precisely and evenly lock-stitched and riveted for maximum durability.
- A 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point helps protect saw and scabbard form wear.
- Convenient dee on the back for easy attachment to work belt or saddle.
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy clean out.
- Straight back style that fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130.
- Nickel plated snaps and dees.
- Top Width 2-1/4"
- Bottom Width 1"
- Front Length 14-1/2"
- Back Length 19"