ARS Superwork Hedge Shears
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The ARS HS-K900Z adjustable 28-41-1/2-inch hedge shear features adjustable handles that can vary from 28 to 41.5-inches in length. The hard-chrome plated replaceable blades feature a high cutting strength and provide rust and sap resistance. The slightly curved handles and blades allow for an optimal cutting angle for bushes and grass. The unit is also great for manicuring shrubs, trees, and topiaries. Featuring several high-quality features that experts demand in manual hedge shears, the ARS HS-K900Z professional grade adjustable hedge shear is the perfect choice for all-day professional or personal use.
Like having three shears in one! Precision quality shears extend for tall or deep shrubs. Provide extra leverage for easier cutting. Shears extend three times, from 28 1/4" to 41 1/2". Lightweight aluminum handles have easy to use push button springs that lock handles securely into place. The overall height of the unextended shears is 28 1/4", the first extension measures 35" and the last extension is 41 1/2", for a super long reach. 6" cutting blade.
- Professional grade telescopic hedge shear for hard-to-reach shrubs and trees
- Hard-chrome plated blades for high cutting strength
- Slightly curved handles and blades for optimal cutting
- Features replaceable blades
- Adjustable 28- to 41-1/2-inch overall length for easy use and portability