ARS Hedge Shears
Specifically designed for professional manicuring and sculpting of shrubs and topiaries, these hedge shears are razor sharp, super light, and built for continued use. The high carbon tool steel, Marquench hardened blades stay sharp cut after cut. The blades are hard chrome plated to provide rust and sap protection and increase the hardness of the blades. The handles have a lightweight aluminum frame.
Like all ARS hedge shears, the super sharp blades cut through material like a pair of scissors leaving a clean, professional finish. The shears are super-lightweight (just over a pound) and have a smooth operation with soft shock absorbers for continued use. Blades are replaceable.
- High carbon steel blades are Marquench hardened to hold their edge cut after cut
- Hard chrome plated blades for rust and sap resistance
- Blades are replaceable and can be re-sharpened
- Super lightweight, soft shock absorbers, and ergonomic handles for continued use
- HS-K1000L features a longer blade