Weaver Leather 4-Dee Batten Seat Saddle
With a comfortable, extra wide back and a batten seat, this saddle is ideal for arborists who are in the saddle for long periods of time.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that's lighter weight than steel
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with a soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Batten seat floats on waist belt for easy positioning ,and comfort and is lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat positioned for optimum comfort.
- Harness back features five rounded nylon loops that hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring that keep tools close at hand.
- Not intended for fall arrest.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.